How to Combine Cardio and Strength Training for Weight Loss…
Have you ever wondered how to combine cardio and strength training for weight loss? If so, this video is for you.
Get our Fit Father 30-Day Fat Loss Program here → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-ff30x-program
Get our Fit Father Old School Muscle Building Program here → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-osm-program
Subscribe to our channel here → https://goo.gl/wxghQ5
Our free resources:
1-Day Weight Loss Meal Plan → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-1-dmp-optin
24-Min Fat Burning Workout → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-24-min-optin
5 Best Muscle Building Exercises → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-5-muscle-builder-optin
Here’s the big picture of what you need to know. Weight loss requires the following key factors:
1) A proper eating plan that puts your body in a calorie deficit (you’re consuming fewer calories than you burn each day)
… this nutrition plan also has to be simple, packed with nutrient-dense foods, and actually sustainable over the long-run.
2) You need proper sleep. Sleep regulates all your major hunger, energy, and metabolism hormones.
3) Proper exercise/movement. This is where learning how to combine cardio and strength training for weight loss comes into play.
Now, when we’re talking about exercise here’s why BOTH cardio and strength training are important (Cardio vs. Weight Training Benefits):
• High-Intensity Interval Training Cardio (HIIT) – this will help boost your metabolism using short, intense workouts.
• Steady State Cardio – (e.g., briskly walking on the treadmill on a slight incline) – this will help burn calories and can help you actively recover from your other workouts.
• Strength Training – this will help build muscle, preserve muscle while dieting, burn calories, AND increase your metabolism after training.
Because each of these different types of training is important, we want to combine them into a well-rounded plan.
Here’s how to combine cardio and strength training for weight loss results:
• Priority #1: Schedule 1-3 days of strength training per week. This is the foundation of your weight loss exercise plan.
• Priority #2: Schedule 1-3 days of HIIT. Remember, HIIT is taxing on both your nervous system and muscles so it may be hard to do on days following strength training. That’s why it’s good to make sure that you balance your rest days with HIIT and strength training. Listen to your body.
• Priority #3: Schedule 1-3 days of low-intensity steady-state cardio. This type of cardio is easier on your body than HIIT and can actually help you recover from your workouts.
Remember: above all – you cannot “out-exercise” a bad diet. If you are struggling with a healthy eating plan, fix that first.
We hope this helps you understand how to combine cardio and weights for weight loss and the differences between cardio vs. weight training for fat loss.
Go forth and kick some butt with your weight loss goals!
If you feel your lifestyle could use an improvement, then check out our FF30X 30-Day Transformation Program at → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-ff30x-program
If you want to start putting on muscle TODAY, check out our Fit Father Old School Muscle Building Program at → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-osm-program
Your friends here at the FFP,
-Dr. Balduzzi + The Men’s Health Experts @ The Fit Father Project
**Disclaimer: This information is for reference purposes ONLY and cannot replace personal information you can and should discuss with your Doctor. If you have any concerns about your health, you should see your Doctor immediately. Results vary by individual, so we do not guarantee you will get the same results as any shown here or on our website.
Video for Best Way To Lose Weight Cardio Or Strength Training
Best Way To Lose Weight Cardio Or Strength Training youtube video content