PCOS | PCOD | Diet Plan | How To Lose Weight & Get Periods Regularly!
Check out our Interview Preparation Course here: Interview Preparation Course
Hey Girls! I know you had a lot of questions about PCOD/PCOS, what diet plan to follow and how we can treat it. So I teamed up with Dr. Radhika who is a Gynaecologist to answer some of the questions for us about PCOD.
By the end of this video, I will make sure that you know what PCOS / PCOD is, why it happens and what you can do to control it, so that you have your periods regularly along with a PCOD diet plan that you can even download and print.
PCOS basically means that your ovaries are under a lot of pressure and that is why they are not functioning properly. And this has started showing in other parts of the body as acne, irregular periods, obesity, weight gain and difficulty in conceiving.
As reported by the India Times, 1 in every 5 Women in India has PCOS. So today we will learn why Indian Women in particular have PCOD and what steps are necessary to make sure that we treat PCOS/PCOD.
NUTRITION PLAN FOR PCOS/PCOD
Meal 1: (Breakfast – 8 AM)
· 2 Egg Whites + Whole Wheat Toast
· Idli/Poha/Upma/Semiya (with Chutney)
· Oats with Milk
Meal 2 (Mid-Morning Snack – 10:30 AM)
· Butter Milk
· Regular Cup of Tea
· Dry Fruits
· Coconut Water (Summer Special!)
Meal 3 (Lunch: 12:30 PM)
· Salad (Cucumber/Beetroot/Carrots) + Daal / Sabji / Paneer / Rajma / Chana + Rice / Roti + Curd
· Chicken + Jeera Rice / Roti
· Curd + Vegetable Pulao
Meal 4 (Mid-Evening Snack: 4 PM)
· Handful of Peanuts
· Peanut Butter on a slice of Brown Bread
· 2 Boiled Eggs
· Chana Salad
Meal 5 (Dinner: 7 PM)
· Salad (Cucumber/Beetroot/Carrots) + Daal / Sabji / Rajma / Chana + Rice / Roti
Meal 6 (Before Bed: 9 PM)
· Glass of Milk
· You can choose to exercise either in the morning or in the evening. Have a piece of fruit (any local seasonal fruit), 30 minutes before your workout.
· Keep changing the type of Sabji so that you include a wide variety of vegetables in your diet.
· Limit your tea/coffee to 1-2 cups every day and never have it first thing every morning or last thing in the night.
· Avoid aerated drinks (even diet coke), chips, candies or anything that comes ready to eat in a packet or can be cooked “instantly”.
· Try eating at home as much as possible and include just one cheat meal (cheat meal, not day) every week.
· If you are following this plan and skip a meal or have a cheat meal in between, then don’t give up on the entire plan and end it with a Diet Coke and a Burger. You can immediately restart and get back to the plan.
· Make sure you include whole grains, Daal, milk, milk products, fish, eggs, paneer, cheese, flax seeds, walnuts and green veggies in your diet. They not only improve your hormones but also improve your insulin sensitivity.
· If you noticed, I’ve not mentioned the quantities of each food. Because nobody should decide the quantity of food you eat. No dietician, no doctor, no trainer. The quantities that are too little for me, might be too much for your body. It’s only your stomach that should get to decide how much is enough. So learn to eat slowly and pay attention so that you know exactly when to stop. As they say, a wise man knows when to stop eating but a fool always over eats.
Along with this DIET plan, as mentioned in the video, get best friends with regular exercise.
Here are the links of videos I mentioned, if you want to workout at HOME:
Which Exercise is Best For Weight Loss: https://youtu.be/G-ep8RVe3EM
15 Min Beginner Home Workout: https://youtu.be/2euHNg3twUU
Home Workout to lose Arm Fat: https://youtu.be/F2j0HmyhUz0
KEEP IN TOUCH:
#TheUrbanFight #PCOD #PCOS #PCODProblem #PCODSolution #PCODYoga #PCOSDietPlan
Video for Best Way To Lose Weight When You Have Pcos
Best Way To Lose Weight When You Have Pcos youtube video content