When I started “Wondernuts”, I had eaten normally and abnormally (it included New Years Eve) for the first 3 days, and after only 6 days had lost 1.5 kg’s (3.3lbs). On the 4th day (N.Y’s day) I started on a cold-turkey sugar fast (long overdue I might add).
I also do Low Carb High Fat (see “What The Fat?” by Prof. Grant Schofield, Dr Caryn Zinn, & Craig Rodger) and “Trim Healthy Mama”(by Pearl Barrett and Serene Allison) style eating which are very simliar, as well as clean eating…….generally. I have a wedding to go to shortly so will be breaking s.f. for that probably as I don’t want my “dietary requirements” dictating my life. It’s all about balance. I want the exceptions to be just that – the exception. but I want the liberty to have exceptions without guilt or gut-ache.
The Wondernut should not be used if:
– You suffer from Gastritis or ulcers.
– You are pregnant OR breast feeding.
-You are older than 70 or younger than 15 years old.
– You have a serious medical condition such as heart, kidney or liver disease.
-You suffer renal deficiency.
-You are allergic to nuts.
The Wondernut: – Can reduce Fat.
– May improve body build.
– Encourage faster weight loss.
– Helps to detoxify the body.
– Maintains energy levels.
– Can lower cholesterol.
– May reduce appetite.
Side Effect may include:
– More regular bowel movement and flatulence at the beginning.
– In some cases you can find small balls in the body of faecal matter which are fat accumulation that the body will remove.
– Slight back ache, headaches and tiredness while detoxing .
Disclaimer : I’m not a Doctor, nutritionist or any such thing and would ask that you consult your own physician or professional before undertaking any weight loss programme, or taking any weight loss product.
Video for Zemiente Fat Burner Reviews
Zemiente Fat Burner Reviews youtube video content