Weight Loss Meal Plan

YOUFOODZ UNBOXING HAUL & HONEST REVIEW 2019 | AD

YOUFOODZ UNBOXING HAUL & HONEST REVIEW 2019 | AD

YOUFOODZ UNBOXING HAUL & HONEST REVIEW 2019 | AD

This week I am working with the team at Youfoodz. They have set me the task out trying their food service for 1 week and to give my honest review. Youfoodz can be for anyone which is why I am trialling their service on a convenience and nutrition basis NOT for weight loss.

SUBSCRIBE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/c/KakiesLife

YOUFOODZ

10% OFF CODE: KATIE7030
This code expires on 31/03/19

https://youfoodz.com/

Youfoodz isn’t a diet, it’s a lifestyle! Introducing their 70/30 Lifestyle food plan which works around you and your week. Eat clean 70% of your week and live it up for the other 30%.

Youfoodz stockists: Aldi, BP, Night Owl, IGA and more.

Disclosure: I am being paid to promote Youfoodz, however all of my opinions are my own.

WANT TO SEE MORE OF US?

KAKIE’S VLOG LIFE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTFstzWJxUol1vCEb8_8D6A

INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/kakies_life/

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/KakiesLife

FACEBOOK: Kakie’s Life

BUSINESS ENQUIRIES: kakieslife@gmail.com

#YF7030 #YOUFOODZ #YoufoodzPartner

Video for Youfoodz Weight Loss Meal Plan
Youfoodz Weight Loss Meal Plan youtube video content

9 Comments

  1. Thank you for the review on this I’m looking forward to trying this but I might go to Aldi and try them first

  2. Omg I am the exact same I’m always thinking about that to make for dinner or lunches especially with having Angus and I always gotta make sure that his able to eat it also so it’s always on my mind with food. The food looks amazing would help you so much especially when the new bubba arrives xx

  3. Looks amazing but if you were buying for you and your partner it would work out super expensive for the week.

  4. I've wanted to use a food service for a while… Mostly cause I suck at remembering to eat. Having food ready to eat and not actually worrying about what I'm eating would just be amazing to have. Only problem is only having like a hundred buckeroos for a weekly shop… πŸ˜‚ Money is not easy to get ya hands on these days, that's fo sho. Maybe one day…☁️ 🌚☁️🌠

  5. Whilst I love youfoods, Its somewhat irresponsible of them to promote 'clean meals' as those that are only under 350 calories. Calories have little relationship to how healthy a meal is. A Mcdonalds meal might be 500 calories, yet a home-cooked plate of veggies, rice and protein is usually around the same. You could eat a packet of chips for 100 calories, or a mango for 200 calories- clearly the lower calorie one is worse for you.

    I'm so happy that you're getting these opportunities though! Your reviews are always so balanced and genuine!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *